Kippa Ring land sale advert 1961

This land sale advert appeared in the Redcliffe Herald on 2nd February 1961 advertising land for sale in the new Kippa Ring Estate. Bordering Elizabeth Ave and Anzac Ave and next to the "New Kippa Ring School" this video has aerials of 1958, 1974, 1987 and a modern overlay.


From the Pictorial History Of Redcliffe and Moreton Bay region book 1950s-80s


8 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All