top of page
Humpybong School History 1876 to 1976

Humpybong School History 1876 to 1976


53 page downloadable pdf book featuring The History of the first school opened in 1876, the subsequent schools opened in 1877 and 1888 and the history of the current Humpybong School opened in 1909 with class and school photos until 1976.

The book contains historical school and class photos, school rolls, and newspaper articles on the opening of the new wing in 1927 and the reunion in 1928. It also contains a copy of the 1976 Centenary Celebration programme.

bottom of page