Sea Spray Estate land sale map c. 1920s Clontarf - Woody Point

Sea Spray Estate land sale map c. 1920s - A wonderfully detailed map showing land at Woody Point .Featuring streets including Victoria Ave, Clontarf Road ( now Hornibrook Esp) Bell St, First Ave (now McLennan St) Second Ave (Donald St) Third Ave (now Short St) Fourth Ave (now Inglis St) Georgina St, Bramble St, Dixon St (now Clifford St) Alfred St (now Brighton St) Main Coast Road to Redcliffe (now Oxley Ave)




Available to view and pickup from shop 17 in the Cominos Acade 133 Redcliffe Parade and various framing options are available.




Photos from the book The Pictorial History Of Redcliffe 1824-1949




A framed copy of this map is available to purchase at the following link






Local features include the Recreation Reserve (now Filmer Park) Mr Finnemore's house, Mr Pearon's Victoria House, and many of the original Woody Point shops. They include the Camping Reserve, Woody Point Post Office/Youngs Store, Warbrick's Boarding House, Belvedere Hotel, Bay View Boarding House, R. Boardman's residence, Boardmans' Store , R. Train, Austen's Fish Depot, E.C. Leech's store, School Of Arts and the Woody Point Jetty.










A framed copy of this map is available to purchase at the following link

12 views0 comments